Blue Marble Global Payroll is looking for an enthusiastic individual seeking to start or expand his/her career into the global payroll industry. As a Technical Services Analysis, you will be working alongside other members of the Product Development team and our partners to deliver the technology behind our global payroll solutions.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Technical Services Analyst is a member of the Technical Services team and is responsible for assisting on the development and delivery of data integrations with Blue Marble In-Country Payroll Partners (ICP).
The Technical Services Analysis assists on the administration of back-end requirements related to client data and works directly with Client Support Team to provide Tier 2 technical support. Has regular interactions In-Country Payroll Partners (ICP), as well as the Blue Marble Payroll integration engineering team.
- Monitor, track and resolve data file failures and system issues
- Provide system feedback, including bugs, defects, requirements and enhancements to the integration and product engineering teams
- Provide Second-Level Technical Support (T2) for client reported system issues
- Assist in the implementation, and direct data integrations with Blue Marble network of In-Country Payroll Partners (ICP) throughout the globe
- Maintains data field requirements for files delivered to Blue Marble and for exports to In-Country Payroll Partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or other similar discipline
- 1-3 years of experience with databases and SQL
- 1-3 years of experience with Web Applications and troubleshooting
- Experience with working in different type of data files, including Excel, .csv and xml.
- Work against project defined timelines and meet deadlines