Blue Marble Global Payroll is looking for an enthusiastic individual seeking to start or expand his/her career into the global payroll industry. As an Integration Project Manager, you will be working alongside other members of the Product Development Team and with customers to deliver the technology behind our global payroll solutions.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The integration project manager is responsible in managing integration projects through planning, coordinating, configuring, and testing integration projects between Blue Marble Payroll and their clients and vendors. The Integration Project Manager is motivated self-starter, organized, with excellent communication skills who values education, integrity, innovation and success.
- Accountable for partner and client integration projects. Accountability includes building the project plan, coordinating the plan to completion, and evaluating the success.
- Work with partners and clients to determine their needs and requirements for system integration with Blue Marble Payroll.
- Hands on configuration and testing of integrations between client or vendor systems and Blue Marble Payroll.
- Understanding technical integration, cloud and API technologies so decisions can be made on project plan requirements and where appropriate doing minor coding/mapping to support the technical requirements.
- Responsible for project plan documentation including development and updating and some development of use case specifications.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in project management
- Bachelor’s Degree (computer science preferred or comparable work experience)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience producing software development scope/specification documentation
- Knowledge of product development and product lifecycles
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices
- Able to take on many roles in a growing, entrepreneurial company environment
- Solid experience in REST, APIs, ETL, and Cloud technologies
- Solid experience with SQL
- Ability to work with clients and partners
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills.