Blue Marble Global Payroll is looking for an enthusiastic individual seeking to start or expand his/her career into the global payroll industry. As a QA Analyst, you will be working alongside other members of the Product Development Team to deliver the technology behind our global payroll solutions.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The QA Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, documentation, development, and execution of tests that will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design, write, and execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Work with internal teams to diagnose and resolve test issues
- Conduct post-release testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Proven experience as a QA Analyst or similar role
- Experience in QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Automation experience a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field