The Client Project Manager serves as the main point of contact directing and managing client expectations and requests. Through a consultative approach, we facilitate global payroll systems by providing a single payroll platform integrating with payroll organizations throughout the world. Clients are assisted on an ongoing basis with both technical and non-technical issues, Blue Marble is their only point of contact. In addition, you will collaborate with all team members at Blue Marble to provide a flawless experience for our clients.
In this role you will lead, take initiative and have the freedom to develop processes and programs that meet client needs. Helping these team members connect efforts to our company vision is key.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting our clients through a collaborative and creative process
- Vendor management with our in-country global partners
- Providing customer service to our client base of over 100 global accounts
- Problem-solving creatively and effectively to ensure employees get paid
- Multi-tasking all aspects of integration between our partners and clients
- Researching situations to provide information that is accurate and reliable
- Ensuring implementation is completed through various stages of completion
This position requires innovation and quick decision making. Our small but agile team in Skokie works closely together to meet the needs of current clients, create product ideas that will attract new clients, and position Blue Marble as a leader in the Global Payroll market.
Blue Marble is a technology platform, and computer skills must be excellent. Utilization of MS Office is essential, as is communication via email. Some experience with payroll is helpful, project management skills will be essential to success in the role.
Candidates may live remotely and work from a home office. There is no relocation package available, but you must be able to travel occasionally to our office in Skokie Illinois.